Sunday, November 15, 2009

Does anyone know about land surveying as a career?

What is the required education? I can't stand the idea of a regular job. I luv trig and being outside... I'm going to go to an information seminar but I am wondering does the license require a two or four year degree in Tx? - the more you know, the better!!

Does anyone know about land surveying as a career?
Well I'm a licensed civil engineer, not a land surveyor, but I've done a lot of surveying and worked with PLS's. I think it's a great career choice. I try and get out in the field as much as possible too. The surveyors I've worked with really like their jobs and make good money, especially if they're licensed. Each state has different licensing requirements. Here's the link to Texas's:





http://www.txls.state.tx.us/sect00/homep...





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment