Monday, May 24, 2010

I need free legal advice for a civil real estate suit in Fulton Co, Arkansas?

I built a home and was sued 6 1/2 years later because the land had been incorrectly surveyed.

I need free legal advice for a civil real estate suit in Fulton Co, Arkansas?
Along the lines of Acermill, call your title company. It is actually their job to protect your title, they should send you their attorney w/o charge (they charge the title insurance company).





I have had a title similarly threatened and the title company handled everything, in my case settling the case out of court, and out of their pocket, not mine.
Reply:I would hope that you purchased title insurance on the property, since these are exactly the types of issues which title insurance is designed to cover.





If you proceeded without title insurance, you are basically on your own. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment