Thursday, May 20, 2010

Need suggestions on how to deal with our misbehaving neighbors?

My hubby and I bought a house last year, since we have moved in we have discovered that our neighbors SUCK!!! They park on our property and when I said something to the wife, she stated that was their land and walked off. They have also had an assortment of dogs, they keep dying in the road, they will not put them on a leash( there is no leash law here) and they come in my yard tear trash everywhere, the newest one just destroyed $300.00 in landscaping, I once again confronted the neighbor and she snapped at me and stormed off. I am so sick of these people, I called the animal control and they said because I live outside the city limits there is no leash law and the only thing I can do is shoot the dog, I really don't want to shoot this puppy. Need advice on how to deal with these rude *** neighbors. A fence wold be the practical thing to do but since this woman thinks part of my property is hers I will need to have land surveyed first and I don't have $500 right now.please help!

Need suggestions on how to deal with our misbehaving neighbors?
there has got to be a survey that is already done at the county offices go ask them if there is. as for the dogs get firecrackers and light them when the dogs come in ur yard, they will learn to stay away eventually.i live in a area like yours except it has become part of the city, they just ignore the calls,so i have taught the neighbors as well as there dogs that if they annoy me they will hear firecrackers, or me yelling at them to have better manners.lol


No comments:

Post a Comment